Our philosophy is very simple; our costs are as inclusive as we can sensibly make them. We figure most people would prefer to know ahead of time what the total vacation cost is; not have to worry about little additional surprises along the way!
On our captained yacht charter, sailing holidays, once you get on the boat, everything on board is covered. We provide: breakfasts, lunches and drinks. The only thing we don’t include is dinners – the local taverna experience ashore is too much fun to miss!
So unlike the usual yacht charter in the Med – there’s no unexpected extras to catch you out halfway. “Oh, you didn’t realize how much this marina costs?” or “That’ll be another €100 for the fuel bill. ”
With the more usual bareboat-plus-skipper yacht charter arrangement, you’re up for everything else—fuel, water, mooring, insurance, food, on board bar bills, and feeding the Skipper all his meals, etc.
Athens Yacht Charter Greece philosophy is that nasty $/€ surprises don’t do anything for a relaxing vacation — so we don’t work that way. We’d prefer you to eat, drink and be merry — without worrying how much extra it will cost!
Your charter fee includes the following:
- The Yacht with all her Sailing and Safety equipment, also inclusive: Zodiac+ Out board, snorkel & fishing gear, etc
- Full time Captain Guide/crew
- All linens and bathroom towels (beach towels not included)
- Full breakfast, full lunch, snacks, sodas and bottled water
- All fuel costs during your cruise
- All fresh water and ice
- Harbour fees, marina fees, local taxes and insurance
- Cleaning fee at the end of the charter
Unlike a Greek Bareboat company:
- We do not request you leave a security damage deposit
- You are not required to pay for the Captains food and drink
- There is no ‘Check In’ or ‘Check Out’ process, wasting half a day
- Our yachts are ready for immediate departure
- All provisions for the cruise have already been purchased and stowed ready for departure
- All official paper has been taken care of in advance
As the client you will step on board your yacht and you will be able to leave the dock within an hour of arrival .
What ever your wish, we are here to provide you the most exciting sailing experience possible.